We are pleased to announce schedule details of the PTA’s Before and After School Enrichment program.
Classes will begin the week of Sept. 25 and end the week of Nov. 17.
Registration for fall begins 9/7/17. We will email a registration link to this list serve and publish it on the PTA’s website. Spanish translators will be available at Back to School Night to assist with registration.
Final pricing will be included in the registration system, but classes range from $110-$175 for the session. Scholarships are available on a limited basis to students who qualify for the free / reduced price meal program. Please let us know if you are interested in sponsoring a scholarship student!
We are excited to announce that enrichment classes and clubs for the fall semester will be offered September 25th through November 17th on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon and Tuesday and Thursday morning. Specific enrichment program offerings and the full schedule will be announced in early September, but a few of the confirmed programs include Storybook Theatre, Karate, Running, Nature Science Lab, Basketball, and Yoga.
Limited scholarships will be available to those who need them as they have been in the past.
Online Registration for Fall Semester Enrichment Classes and Clubs begins 9/7/17.
- Takoma Park Elementary School PTA Meeting Minutes, June 5, 2018
- Students Will Receive Free Meals During the Summer (English and Spanish)
- Takoma Park Elementary School PTA Meeting Minutes, April 3, 2018
- Takoma Park Elementary School PTA Meeting Minutes, February 6, 2018
- Takoma Park Elementary School PTA Meeting Minutes, November 7, 2017