Welcome to our Read-a-thon homepage!
We are excited to launch our 5th annual Read-a-thon event! It is our largest fundraising event and it gets the children excited to read!
In Read-a-thon, a child reads for a month to raise funds for the Takoma Park Elementary School PTA. Readathon runs February 12 – March 9, 2018. Please encourage your child to read today!
On this page, you will be able to find more information about our Read-a-thon event.
- Parent Letter (English) | Parent Letter (Spanish): find more information about the Read-a-thon.
- Reading Calendar Log (English) | Reading Calendar Log (Spanish): keep track of the number of minutes your child reads.
- Sponsor Sheet: keep track of sponsors’ names and the pledge amount.
TO DONATE: You may…
- Donate online now
- Make a check payable to TPES PTA and put in the dolphin folder or mail the check to TPES PTA at 7511 Holly Avenue Takoma Park, MD 20912.
- Put cash in an envelope addressed to TPES PTA in the dolphin folder.
We Need Volunteers for the Read-a-thon:
The deadline for donation is March 23, 2018.
We hope that you enjoy Read-a-thon as much as we enjoy presenting the Read-a-thon. Your participation is crucial to the success of Read-a-thon. Happy reading!
The PTA Read-a-thon Committee Co-Chairs