Welcome to our Read-a-thon homepage!
We are excited to launch our 6th annual Read-a-thon event! It is our largest fundraising event and it gets the children excited to read!
In Read-a-thon, a child reads for a month to raise funds for the Takoma Park Elementary School PTA. Readathon runs March 4th to March 28, 2019. Please encourage your child to read today!
On this page, you will be able to find more information about our Read-a-thon event.
- Parent Letter (English) | Parent Letter (Spanish): find more information about the Read-a-thon.
- Reading Calendar Log (English) | Reading Calendar Log (Spanish): keep track of the number of minutes your child reads.
- Sponsor Sheet (English) | Sponsor Sheet (Spanish): keep track of sponsors’ names and the pledge amount.
TO DONATE: You may…
- Donate online now
- Make a check payable to TPES PTA and put in the dolphin folder or mail the check to TPES PTA at 7511 Holly Avenue Takoma Park, MD 20912.
- Put cash in an envelope addressed to TPES PTA in the dolphin folder.
We Need Volunteers for the Read-a-thon:
The deadline for donation is April 12, 2019.
We hope that you enjoy Read-a-thon as much as we enjoy presenting the Read-a-thon. Your participation is crucial to the success of Read-a-thon. Happy reading!
The PTA Read-a-thon Committee Co-Chairs